Monday, October 31, 2022

OTR 12, episode five

Donner and I are all packed and ready to shovel four episode five of OTR 12. I decided to stay close to home and return to the Shenandoah River State Park, where I was able to reserve site number five, which is right on the river. This is symbolic because my very first road camping trip was to the banks of the Shenandoah river in 1969, the year humans first reach the moon.

The good news about these Monday to Thursday trip says that there's very little preparation and packing that I have to do. And track, I did very little until this morning and it only took me about two hours to go through the routine of getting ready and showing off. I have a feeling that this is going to be a regular routine for me starting like next May

Time to turn on "this land is your land" and get on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment